What do visitors do when websites misbehave?
How to help a visitor do "his thing" on your portal if he is
PxHelper helps your users do "their thing" even before they
explicitly ask. With predictive components and analytical models, this
can increase engagement of your users to your portal and convert a
visitor to a customer bringing more businesses to you.
We made this hack purely in JS using JSON based
configurations inspired by Doug's
presentation on "JSON Saga"; introducing server side calculations and
real time profiling of the user can achieve even complex user targeting.
PxHelper was selected in top 50 hacks out of 177 submitted entries.
- Helping via chat or phone when your website has given up
- Helping the visitor do "his thing" on his own if he is lost
- Cross sell, upsell when a visitor seems to be a potential
For testing this hack:
- Install greasemonkey plugin: here
- Right click and save: greasemonkey
- Add this greasemonkey script and hit cleartrip.com/flights
- Search for flight between (Bangalore to Mysore) or (Bangalore
to Patna) or (Bangalore to Hubli) or (Bangalore to Shimla) or anything
- If no flights are found, the widget will show up and ask if
you would like to book a train ticket instead.
- Clicking on the "book a train ticket" link will take you to
train search page with context details already taken care of
- If no trains are found, it will show up chat and call options